Additional UK Coordinator - Business Development - Operations Manager
Full-time · Mid-Senior level Testing, Inspection, and Certification (TIC) 51-200 employees
The Q & Q Control Services Group has been well established in the testing, inspection, and certification (TIC) sector in West Africa, for several decades. As a trusted TIC service provider, we continue to provide independent, accurate analysis and inspections for various International and local clients in multiple sectors.
To work closely with all managers at the different locations to monitor, evaluate and coordinate operations, marketing, tender and commercial activities, and drive initiatives to meet market demands in the regions.
- Support senior management & operations in dealing with negotiations, bids, contract development and budgeting;
- Receive client orders, dispatch work to the relevant branch offices, follow up on job progress and reports to clients;
- Supporting activities for tender and rate agreements;
- Maintains ongoing relationships with existing clients including following up on customer feedback, compliments, complaints, etc;
- Monitor operations to ensure adequate efficiency, productivity and the best quality of execution;
- Assist with drafting, reviewing and editing copy including documentation, periodical content, press releases and other client-facing communications:
- May be given special assignments or ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor of Science level or similar (obtained by education and/or experience)
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a comparable organisation and role, minimum 3 years’ experience within the TIC industry, having an Operational background is mandatory
- Good products knowledge within the Petroleum Industry
- Proficient understanding of ISO/IEC 17025/ASTM/EI/UOP & JIG requirements
- Ability to travel as occasional Regional / Country and client visits are required;
- Enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse team environment;
- Thorough understanding of the company’s business and client base;
- Ability to work well with others & independently, without supervision;
- Good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential;
- Proficiency in other languages besides English (French) is desired, but not essential;
- Proficient in using various types of computer software (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Effective leadership skills including the ability to motivate, mentor and coach people;
- Ensures full compliance with the company’s Health & Safety, Code of Integrity, and Professional Conduct policies;
Ability to communicate at all levels and build strong relationships with customers and staff at all levels.
- On occasions must be able to work flexible hours, Monday to Sunday including Public Holidays.
- Actively promotes good housekeeping and safe use of equipment.
- This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, duties, responsibilities, or requirements, but a general description of the job. Nothing contained herein restricts the company’s rights to assign, change or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Q & Q Control Services UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free environment.
Thanks for looking and if you are interested, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org